- IN A WORLD WHERE ….
- A Thousand Lifetimes In One
- I’m sorry
- So where’s the tiger?
- It doesn’t have to be this way …
- How can it all be about lions and dentists? …. Scotland’s First Ever Festival of Consciousness
- Saying ‘no more’
- Sacred Touch Massage and Tantra Massage – my journey …
- Welcoming the New Year and an Invitation to a Celebration of Life this Sunday, 21st December, 2014
- Mainstreaming Sexuality
- So what’s the deal with the bucket?
- The Evolution of the Sacred Heart Tantra group in Scotland
- An Invitation to Lay Your Head Upon The Belly Of The Goddess
- Beltane and Scorpio Full Moon Fire ceremony
- Reconnection and Reclamation
SIGN UP To THE SACRED TOUCH MAILING LISTI'd so love to tell you about all the exciting things I have planned. If you would like to hear about upcoming events & services please sign up to receive my newsletter. With love, Gillian
Subscribe to our newsletter HERE!
Lovingly created by Gillian Alexander and Amy Palko © 2010-2016
Services provided by Sacred Touch Ltd are not a substitute for medical care when needed
Sacred Touch Ltd is a limited company registered in Scotland (529555). Registered Office: 22 Hawthorn Gardens, Prestwick, Scotland, KA9 2BB.
Category Archives: Blog
OK, I’ve been a card-carrying member of Hiders Anonymous! So many folks (eg people I meet in coaching groups) have said to me ‘I’m not sure what exactly you do and you are more than a bit evasive and cagey … Continue reading
So what’s the deal with the bucket? This is an analogy that I share with many clients and it seems to work for them. But first I invite you to check in with your own energy and your own power … Continue reading
Beltane marks the end of the Celtic winter and the beginning of the Celtic summer. The beginning of the Beltane celebration is traditionally marked with a huge fire to shed light on all shadow, those aspects of ourself that we … Continue reading