- IN A WORLD WHERE ….
- A Thousand Lifetimes In One
- I’m sorry
- So where’s the tiger?
- It doesn’t have to be this way …
- How can it all be about lions and dentists? …. Scotland’s First Ever Festival of Consciousness
- Saying ‘no more’
- Sacred Touch Massage and Tantra Massage – my journey …
- Welcoming the New Year and an Invitation to a Celebration of Life this Sunday, 21st December, 2014
- Mainstreaming Sexuality
- So what’s the deal with the bucket?
- The Evolution of the Sacred Heart Tantra group in Scotland
- An Invitation to Lay Your Head Upon The Belly Of The Goddess
- Beltane and Scorpio Full Moon Fire ceremony
- Reconnection and Reclamation
SIGN UP To THE SACRED TOUCH MAILING LISTI'd so love to tell you about all the exciting things I have planned. If you would like to hear about upcoming events & services please sign up to receive my newsletter. With love, Gillian
Subscribe to our newsletter HERE!
Lovingly created by Gillian Alexander © 2010-2020
Services provided by Sacred Touch Ltd are not a substitute for medical care when needed
Sacred Touch Ltd is a limited company registered in Scotland (529555). Registered Office: 22 Hawthorn Gardens, Prestwick, Scotland, KA9 2BB.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
. When I began to offer the Into The Belly events I asked my lovely friend Sophie if I could use this photo of her decorated belly whilst it was still home to their young son, with both his mum … Continue reading
Beltane marks the end of the Celtic winter and the beginning of the Celtic summer. The beginning of the Beltane celebration is traditionally marked with a huge fire to shed light on all shadow, those aspects of ourself that we … Continue reading
This is from a message I sent to a friend last week: “The big realisation I got this morning was just how much is encoded in Woman and specifically what is encoded in me. It’s almost as if it can … Continue reading
It’s been an interesting journey. Over the past couple of years as I’ve been working with women in particular I’ve seen how disconnected they have become from their bellies and in so doing disconnected from their intuition and power, and … Continue reading
Imbolc translates as “in the belly”; a festival of light and fertility and also purification and shedding that which no longer serves. It is the Celtic festival that marks the beginning of the new year and as such it invites … Continue reading